HMU medical center provides primary health care services to students and staff of the University. More specifically:
- treats emergencies in campus when needed, within its opening hours
- makes referrals for appropriate health services
- administers medication when needed (e.g. painkillers, antibiotics, anti-inflammatories, etc.)
- issues medical certificates for registration at the HMU gym.
- performs vaccinations based on national immunisation program.
- organizes and coordinates disease prevention and health promotion programs which meet the needs of student population (informative actions on STDs, addictive and psychoactive substances, healthy diet, etc.)
- prescribes screening tests.
- cooperates with occupational physician.
Ground floor (Building K24)
Availability for the whole academic year from Monday to Friday: 8:00 -18:00
Webpage of project «Support for Student Social Welfare Interventions at Hellenic Mediterranean University»: https://consult.hmu.gr/
STUDENT WELFARE DEPARTMENT
HEALTH CARE AND SOCIAL WELFARE DEPARTMENT
«SUPPORT FOR STUDENT SOCIAL WELFARE INTERVENTIONS AT HELLENIC MEDITERRANEAN UNIVERSITY»