The University Clinic
The HMU Clinic provides students and university staff with primary medical care. In addition, its specialized personnel can offer first aid in cases of emergency that may occur in the university premises during the Clinic’s working hours.
Karapiperaki Maria: Nurse / Tel.: 2810379166
EUROPEAN HEALTH INSURANCE CARD
The Department of Health & Social Care issues the European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) exclusively for students who have no health insurance and are about to travel to a European Union country for an exchange program (Socrates, Erasmus, Leonardo, etc.).
Students should apply for the EHIC one month prior to their departures by submitting the following documents:
- Application for the European Health Insurance Card;
- Certification document stating that the student does not have health insurance;
- For students who participate in exchange programs (Socrates, Erasmus, Leonardo, etc.), certification document from the HMU Department of Public and International Relations with information regarding the specific program and its duration;
- For other transits, a Solemn Declaration (Article 8, Law No 1599/1986) explaining the reason of transit and applying for the EHIC;
- Copy of national identity card and passport.
Click here to find more about the EHIC.
In case of loss, destruction or any other complications, students are required to report the incident by filling in a form in the Department of Health & Social Care.
For more information, please contact the Department of Health & Social Care (T: 2810-379166) or the HMU Public and International Relations Office.